WD Fyfe

A Sideways Glare at Contemporary Society

Employment Opportunity – Austria

I love the British Broadcasting Corporation!  In a time when 99% of the gutter-feeding media are giving the other 1% a bad name, the Beeb (as it is affectionately called) … Continue reading

January 31, 2017 · 6 Comments
Follow WD Fyfe on WordPress.com

COOL OLD STUFF

BLOG STATS

  • 491,564 hits